- After you die, hearing is the last sense you'll lose – the first is usually sight, followed by taste, smell and touch.
- If you ever get decapitated, your head will remain conscious for 15 to 20 seconds,. You'll also feel very light, apparently. But people have strongly suggested that you not try this at home.
- Three days after you're dead, the enzymes that once digested the food you ate, start to digest you! You become food to the bacteria that once aided digestions. And you bloat because of all the noxious gases they release in the process of digesting you.
- People dig up bones of dead relatives once a year and dance with them in Madagascar. Discovery Channel has a bloody documentary about this thing!
- Dead bodies become Soap! It's true! The fatty tissue and other putrefied shit in the body react chemically "soaponification" to become soap! And the soap is called... "Adipocere" - also known as grave wax. Apparently, the fatter the body, the more soap you get.
- There's this company in the US that'll take human remains and turn them into diamonds. Diamond is forever and so are you!
- This one doctor created a special table for people to die on and discovered that people lose 21 grams of weight after dying. "Weight of the soul" is what it's been referred to as. Some believe it. The rest believe it is bollocks.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
at 1:06 PM
Saturday, April 18, 2009
- Curls. Remember the fascination you had for Maggi noodles as a kid? How your mouth’d water at the sight of them sinful smoodles in the TV commercials? There’s nothing in the world like burying your face in a bunch of them. Oooooh! They bounce, they swing, and they sweep you off your feet! And why do they always move in slow motion? Damn!
- Black & White pictures. Nothing like them man. Want a makeover? Try your picture in BW!
- Himalayas! If you’ve been there, you’ll know exactly what I mean. I f you’ve not, go there! Pronto!
- Acoustic guitar. Ever wonder why the most listened to Nirvana tracks are the Unplugged ones? Oh not because those are the mp3s you have. Acoustic rocks man! It’s just so positive, so uplifting. Even with sorrow or dismay, it’s got a certain grace. Maybe like a woman. But there’s something about it man.
- Black the colour. Anywhere. Everywhere. It’s the colour to have, the one to be in. Every other colour has “significance”. Black, is just “there”.
- Typewriters. Yeah baby! Old, peeling, bent, yellow, olive green, red, whatever, if you have one, you’ve got pride written in QWERTY! Even better if it’s not written in QWERTY!
- Short skirts. Ahem, need I say more?
at 2:03 AM