- Curls. Remember the fascination you had for Maggi noodles as a kid? How your mouth’d water at the sight of them sinful smoodles in the TV commercials? There’s nothing in the world like burying your face in a bunch of them. Oooooh! They bounce, they swing, and they sweep you off your feet! And why do they always move in slow motion? Damn!
- Black & White pictures. Nothing like them man. Want a makeover? Try your picture in BW!
- Himalayas! If you’ve been there, you’ll know exactly what I mean. I f you’ve not, go there! Pronto!
- Acoustic guitar. Ever wonder why the most listened to Nirvana tracks are the Unplugged ones? Oh not because those are the mp3s you have. Acoustic rocks man! It’s just so positive, so uplifting. Even with sorrow or dismay, it’s got a certain grace. Maybe like a woman. But there’s something about it man.
- Black the colour. Anywhere. Everywhere. It’s the colour to have, the one to be in. Every other colour has “significance”. Black, is just “there”.
- Typewriters. Yeah baby! Old, peeling, bent, yellow, olive green, red, whatever, if you have one, you’ve got pride written in QWERTY! Even better if it’s not written in QWERTY!
- Short skirts. Ahem, need I say more?
Saturday, April 18, 2009
7 things you’ve gotta gotta be partial to.
at 2:03 AM